Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Thursday, April 19, 2012

BHAGAVAN PUTS ME IN 'BREAKTHROUGH'


I attended the Super Process at the Oneness Temple from March 1 to 3, 2012. Whenever I have attended courses at Oneness University, I get a number of visions and many experiences. This time round, I had just one vision and no experience at all. But then, the Oneness Processes very rarely get completed during the course. They continue even after we return home.

About a couple of weeks after getting back to Mumbai, I was lying down on the sofa in my hall in front of the Srimurti. It was at about 10.30 am and I was not feeling too energetic and that’s why I was lying in that position praying that Amma Bhagavan help me.

Suddenly, I saw Amma and Bhagavan sitting on my right side. Bhagavan told me that He was going to give me healing and remove all the blocks in my system. Amma silently slid under my head and held me in her lap. Bhagavan placed his hands on my stomach, much to my surprise. He explained that the blocks are generally embedded in the abdomen and hence He needed to give me healing there.

I thought that this process will happen for a few minutes and settled down to just receive it. After about an hour, I realized that a lot of time had passed and Bhagavan was still giving me deeksha. I suddenly felt sorry for Amma holding my heavy head and shoulders on her lap for such a long time. The moment this thought came into me, Amma said, “I am perfectly fine Sundari, you just relax.” Tears rolled down my face at the love both Amma and Bhagavan have for me and how hard they were working at removing my blocks.

Another thought came into me that I had not eaten anything since morning. The moment this thought came, Bhagavan said, “All the better to receive the deeksha. It works best on an empty stomach.” There was no arguing that, of course.

I needed to use the toilet twice in the middle of the process. Both times, Bhagavan was kind enough to let me go, while both of them awaited my return. I love you AB!

Finally, it was 2.40 pm when Bhagavan lifted His hands from my stomach. He told me that it had taken that long to remove all the vasanas from all of my 525 plus the present 526th janam on this earth. I could well understand that.

Amma and Bhagavan left after completing their work and I got up with aching arms and legs. A few days went on with me expecting thundering miracles in my life. After about 10 days, my mind started playing. I could see myself sliding into a breakdown while my mind pointed out what all Amma Bhagavan could have done to improve my life and had not despite removing ALL the blocks.

I started fighting with Bhagavan when I was doing my namaskarams at night when I suddenly stopped. I told Amma Bhagavan that I will not talk to them while they could talk to me and that I will just do their ‘naama japa’ until some earth-shattering miracle happened in my life.

After a day had passed, I began to realize that I had been pushed into doing this by the Divine Himself. Over the next four days, whenever I woke up, instead of talking to AB as I usually do, I began chanting ‘Amma Bhagavan’ or ‘Moola Mantra’ or kept saying ‘Muruga Muruga’. I also did this whenever my mind began to say something. I did not allow it to talk at all. This continued even during the time I woke up in the middle of the night.

At the end of the fourth day, the earth did shatter around me - I felt such a powerful sense of peace steal over me. I have never felt such peace in my memory. And something else also had happened. I was in total BREAKTHROUGH. I have felt myself in breakthrough and breakdown states many times. It had always seemed like the movement of the pendulum – going back and forth. My Breakthrough states have remained for about 3-4 days at one stretch, at the most.

Today, the state I am in is entirely God given. Every day, I thank Amma Bhagavan for keeping me in Breakthrough over the past 24 hours and at the same time request them to continue keeping me in Breakthrough for the next 24 hours. Nothing else, just that!

THE DIVINE HAS MADE ME REALISE THAT THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO LIFE!

ANANTA KODI NAMASKARAM TO MY AMMA BHAGAVAN!


12 comments:

  1. Dear Sundariji,

    This column is not meant for experience sharing for sure but I too have something to say that took place in my Super Process in late February.

    Utpala Dasaji while conducting the process asked us to ask Amma Bhagawan as to how far back we have been associated with the Dharma. I closed my eyes and prayed Bhagawan to show me a visual to this effect. I was shown as a new born boy with blood stains all over my body surrounded by bunch of flowers.

    I thanked Amma Bhagawan profusely and the first thing after the day's process I did was proudly telling everyone around me about this. !!! I did not miss out
    my family also when I returned home and today even my boss in the office!! He being a European was immensely surprised by such an experience.

    Thank you Amma Bhagawan.

    Best regards,
    Ravi

    P.S. My wife has set out her journey to GC today morning to attend this process and we would anxiously wait for her to return to tell us her experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray to AMMABHAGAVAN to do these miracles in my life too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely these miracles will happen in your life

      Delete
    2. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog. Praying that Amma Bhagavan does a lot of miracles in your life too. Amma Bhagavan anugrahi thosmi! :D

      Delete
  3. I DO GREAT SEWA AND I GOT EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF AMMABHAGAVAN THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF MY LIFE.IAM A PERMANENT MEMBER KUBERAS PAYING 1000000 LAKHS PER YEAR. SO AMMABHAGAVAN ARE POURING BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU AMMABHAGAVAN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iam too a kuberas family in oneness

      Delete
  4. Iam a great daughter of ammabhagavan

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥I LOVE YOU♥ AMMABAGAVAN .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SO MANY MIRACLES IN MY LIFE. I ATTENDED MAHADEEKSHA IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE .I HAD TONSILS FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS AND AMMABHAGAVAN CURED ME COMPLETELY IN MAHADEEKSHA THANK YOU VAIDEESHWARA AMMABHAGAVAN.
    ★JAI BOLO VAIDEESHWARA AMMABHAGAVAN KI JAI
    JAI BOLO VAIDEESHWARA AMMABHAGAVAN KI JAI
    ★JAI BOLO VAIDEESHWARA AMMABHAGAVAN KI JAI
    ★JAI BOLO VAIDEESHWARA AMMABHAGAVAN KI JAI
    ♥I LOVE YOU♥ AMMABHAGAVAN♥.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SRI AMMABHAGAVAN - ★WHERE THERE IS A DEMAND THERE IS A SUPPLY.
    ★EXISTING TO LIVING ★PUSHING AND PULLING OF EXPERIENCE IS SUFFERING.
    ★REMEMBER YOU ARE VERY DARE TO ME.
    ★♥LOVE IS THE KEY TO ENTER MY KINGDOM. ♥
    ★THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND.
    ★♥I HAVE 100% SUPREME LOVE ON YOU. ♥
    ★I WILL FORGIVE ALL YOUR MISTAKES.
    ★YOUR HAPPINESS IS MY HAPPINESS.
    ★DON'T TRY TO STOP THE FEELINGS JUST EXPERIENCE.
    ★STAYING WITH WHAT IS WITHOUT EFFORT IS MUKTHI.
    ★ALWAYS PRAY IN THITA STATE.
    ★PARAMATHMA CAN UNDERSTAND THE PICTURE LANGUAGE EASILY.
    ★IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BE FOCUSED ON IT.
    ★IF YOU GIVE COMPLETE SURRENDER TO ME I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE.
    ★I DON'T HATE ANYBODY.
    ★HELP THE PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR SOMETHING.
    ★ACCEPT YOUR RELATIONS AS THEY ARE.
    ★DON'T HURT ANYBODY.
    ★SHOW LOVE TO ALL.
    ★WHEN A PROBLEM COMES JUST SUFFER THEN ONLY A PROCESS CALLED KARMAVIMOKSANA WILL START .
    ★IF YOU TAKE A STEP TO REACH ME I WILL TAKE 1000 STEPS TO REACH YOU.
    ★AS YOU WANT TO WALK AND TALK WITH GOD HE ALSO WANTS TO WALK AND TALK WITH YOU.
    ★IF YOU HAVE A CHILD BOND ON ME I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE.
    ★IF YOU LEAVE A PROBLEM IN MY FEET DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.
    ★I WILL BE A GOD HOW YOU DESIGN ME.
    ★YOU CAN SPEAK LIE ONLY WHEN IT NEVER HURTS ANYBODY.
    ★ONENESS AIM IS TO BRING MAN AND GOD PHYSICAL.
    ★SPEAK TRUTH IN FRONT OF ME DON'T TRY TO ACT BEFORE ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.
    ★SHOW ME TO THE DOWNTRODDEN PEOPLE.
    ★ACCEPT ALL HAPPENINGS AS MY DEEDS.
    ★THE BIGGEST BLOCK TO RECEIVE MY GRACE IS MIND

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amma bhagavan you know everything.I'v
    e complete faith in you.
    I am not able to take this anymore.Help me God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACIM insists that the only thing that does exist is pure love and that innocent minds and spiritually right thinking will not allow anything like evil to exist. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete