Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Sunday, November 25, 2012

MY ANTARYAAMIN ON DECEMBER 21, 2012


I was disturbed since morning as nothing seemed to be happening in the outer world. I felt quite lost as I didn’t know whether I should push for something or whether things will happen by themselves. I had been nagging Bhagavan about a number of things – whether things will really change on or before December 21, 2012, how things will happen, etc.

Bhagavan: If I give you specific details, you will form them into concepts and believe that only those things will be possible. There is no sense in offering specifics as things will change as per the wish of the people and the way they visualise and create the world. So, it does not make any sense for me to tell you that the world will be in a particular shape.

Sundari: I am totally confused. That’s why I keep asking you to come before me and give me clarity. When Archangel Michael says that the earth will move into 5D but some part of the human population will stay back in a hologram, it sounds plausible, but I am not able to quite accept it. I thought that when 70,000 plus people are awakened, automatically, the world population should awaken. Then why this? (Click here for the reference link)

Bhagavan: Exactly. Here you must understand one thing. When AAM says that a situation is so, then that is truth. But we both know that there can be many truths existing simultaneously. When Steve asks certain questions, he receives answers that are acceptable to him. If I describe what 5D could be, people living in 3D may not even understand what I am talking about. And I will not even be giving the complete description and will probably be only giving a minuscule viewpoint. So what do you want me to say?

Sundari: All of you keep saying that we should not keep our focus only on December 21, 2012. I am confused as to what I must do or not do.

Bhagavan: There is nothing for you to do except meditate, pray and keep seeing your thoughts. You cannot do more than that. When you feel fear, be aware. There is nothing else for you to do. I told you to ask for enlightenment NOW, and not to focus on a future date. You have to be aware that you are living for December 21 and that you are not even aware of today or the second you are living in.

Sundari: True. But I don’t know how to come out of it.

Bhagavan: You have to be aware and ask for enlightenment NOW. That’s why I told you to take deeksha as many times as possible and especially whenever you feel low or are sliding into a breakdown. When you take the deeksha, you have to tell your Divine to grant it to you NOW.

Sundari: Thank you Bhagavan, I have been doing that. In fact, I have told the people around me to do it too.

Bhagavan: Every single concept that everyone visualises can become possible in 5D. That’s what creating is all about. That’s why it is not possible to tell anyone exactly that this is how the world is going to be. Even God is game to be surprised and every moment is to be experienced. There is no need to fear and you know that. You are disturbed as you are losing control over your life completely and you don’t know what’s going to happen. You feel if you have a date (December 21, 2012) on which you can focus, then there is some semblance of control. That’s exactly what I don’t want you to do. But then, I realise it is like telling you to take medicine without thinking about the monkey. You will do exactly what I told you not to. That’s why I keep reiterating that nothing special is going to happen on December 21, 2012. If I say something, you will hold on to that tightly and imagine that only that one thing will happen on that date. That just cannot be true. Are you able to grasp what I am saying?

Sundari: Absolutely GG! I understand and thank you. But please give me something to go on.

Bhagavan: I have told you all the story of the two farmers during the advent of Kali Yuga, during Lord Krishna’s reign. How they changed drastically in barely a week’s time. The first week, both of them wanted to give away the pot of gold to the other. Immediately after, they each turned selfish and wanted the pot of gold for himself. That was so because of the change in the Yugas. Dwapara Yuga where there had been 50% positivity had given way to Kali Yuga where there is only 25% positivity.

In the very same way, now the Yugas are shifting once again. Kali Yuga is giving way to Sathya Yuga where there will be 100% positivity. Immediately, around December 21, 2012, there will be a grand transformation in people’s hearts and minds; even in their whole systems. They just cannot think negative. There is also the added bonus of all negativity being wiped out from your unconscious mind and all karma cleared out.

The result? There will be no fear, unhappiness, tension, negative karma, pain, disease, jealousy, anger, lack and other negativities. MAN is literally reborn with a clean slate. What you create over it is up to you. But imagine living without these negativities that are weighing you down now. That will be your state. That is what the Golden Age is all about. For this mental state to reflect in your outer world is totally up to you. You have all the help from your Gods, Celestials, Galactics, Extraterrestrials, People from the Inner Earth and more. All you have to do is ask for it.

I am offering you a state of pure love, joy, happiness and plenty. Just grab it with both hands and enjoy.

Sundari: Thank you so much, Bhagavan! I love you and will continue to nag you till you appear in front of me. :D



9 comments:

  1. Namaste.

    I am very very happy to read what Sri Bhagavan told you regarding 21st December.
    Thanks for the Blog.

    Pandurang Karpe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Good one.. My thoughts were just about the same. In coherence with the way the conversation commenced. Gave Clarity at the rite Time. And your pic is good. TC.
    Theivaanai Rammanathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good piece of gnyana. In nut-shell "Be Positive" :)
      Appreciate.

      Ankush, Pune

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Ankush! I am glad to see your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for this article Sundari!! And THANK YOU beloved Bhagvan for the wisdom!! Love you lots Bhagavan :) - Kinnar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sundariji loved reading your blog.So what happened after Nov 25 ?:) Keep posting about your conversations with the Lord
      Priya

      Delete