Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Sunday, February 19, 2012

VENKATRAMANA GOVINDA GOVINDA!


Tirupati Balaji

I keep getting visions on and off. They are very clear. One day, I was feeling emotional that my sisters living in Chennai got a lot of opportunities to take the darshan of Lord Venkateswara at Tirupati. I very rarely got to go there and I felt quite sad about it.

As I was thinking of Lord Venkatramana with tears in my eyes, I suddenly saw him in my vision. He was standing in my kitchen. The Lord was so big that He was almost touching the ceiling and was so wide that He filled the breadth of the kitchen floor. He looked exactly as He does at Tirupati.

I told the Lord that I was feeling very upset that I could not visit Tirupati more often. He asked me, “Why do all of you want to visit me at Tirupati? Why don’t you call me home? I would love to come visit you.”

I was startled to hear this – the Lord was ready to come home and visit me instead of my making the effort to go to Tirupati.

I asked the Lord, “What prasadham do you like, Bhagavan? I will keep that ready for you when you come.”

“I like anything that is given to me out of love. In fact, I see the four of you sitting together for dinner every day and feel the urge to join you. I like ‘Thayir Saadham’ (curd rice) more than anything else.”

I was thrilled with what He told me and asked Him to visit us whenever He wanted to.

This happened about 8 years ago. I met a school friend recently when I visited Chennai. When I told her about this vision, she told me something that simply amazed me.

My friend said, “Do you know, Sundari? At Tirupati, they make many types of prasadhams like Laddu, Pongal, Puliyodharai, etc. But every time, the prasadham that they offer the Lord is only ‘Thayir Saadham’.

Is anyone surprised when I say that I broke out in goose-pimples on hearing this?

GOD IS PURE LOVE! THANK YOU LORD VENKATRAMANA!

Incidentally, Lord Balaji decided to come and live as close to me as possible and has taken abode in Sion. Click here to read more….

4 comments:

  1. www.lecturersaspiration.com
    add this to your blog
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ideas and beliefs angered many people who belonged to some of the major faiths because, while they espoused many of the same principles, this course also sought to have people believe that evil is not real and therefore sin is also not real. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete