Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ASCENSION MIRACLES


Pic courtesy: www.consciouslifenews.com

Ascension or Awakening is a raise in the consciousness levels of Human Beings as well as The Earth. There are references to this in Hinduism, the Mayan Calendar, The Bible and more. You will find a lot of information around the internet on this matter.

Things are coming to a conclusion this year – 2012. While many predict Doom and Gloom for the End Times, I – like millions around the world – believe that the times are changing for the better. We are moving from the Iron Age to the GOLDEN AGE.

While everything is coming to a head this year, the momentum had begun since 1989 and people have been sensing the change in energies since then.

I was introduced to this idea through my friend – I would call her my Messiah – Anu (Anuradha Chandrasekhar), who told me about Amma Bhagavan, who have come down to earth to ring in the Golden Age. Amma and Bhagavan of Oneness University are avatars for enlightenment.

I have been drawn deeply into spirituality since 1996. In this blog, I will be sharing a number of my experiences since then. Sri Bhagavan says, “If you would realize that My Grace also comes to you as coincidences, then your love shall increase and the coincidences would become miracles”.

Well, what to say! I have realized that God’s grace comes to me as coincidences, My Love for Him has increased to overflowing and my life is now swept by miracles galore……….

Click Here for more articles on 2012 & Spirituality

References:

Oneness University
Oneness Friends
Life In Oneness
The 2012 Scenario 


No comments:

Post a Comment