Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SRI BHAGAVAN HEALS MY INCONTINENCE

I had been having incontinence since 2 to 2 ½ years. This is basically not having control over one’s bladder. I believe at least 45% of women suffer from this in middle age. I attended yoga classes for a few days and the teacher taught me a Mudra for curing incontinence.

I started doing it immediately. I used to deep breathe 100 times everyday using that Mudra. It gave immediate relief and in fact I dared to go to Bangalore by bus because I felt much better.

I continued to do the deep breathing and Mudra for more than four months with excellent results. I had even increased deep breathing to a count of 200.

Then suddenly, a few weeks back, the problem reared its head again. I thought it will disappear but it persisted for two days.

Mudra for setting right water
balance in the body
I was in a fantastic state of breakthrough and was unfazed. I told Bhagavan, “See Bhagavan, I have done my best to get cured of incontinence. I can’t do anything more than this. If this is what you want to experience as Sundari, please go ahead and do it. I give you total freedom.”

That’s it!

It has been at least three weeks since I told Bhagavan these words and I have never had this problem again. I have not even done the Mudra and deep breathing since then. I am amazed yet again at Bhagavan’s grace and have no words of gratitude.

Being one with a strong mind, I kept checking again and yet again if I am losing control. But then, I realise that it’s the Biggest Boss of the Universe in charge. I am finally totally free of incontinence.

I LOVE YOU VAITHEESWARA AMMA BHAGAVAN! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!  


2 comments:

  1. Wow aunty, i can understand how the biggest of miracle has happened to you. I have been suffering over last 4 years since pregnancy. From your blog, I am reading a message from Bhagavan. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad! Amma keeps saying that now all healing will happen at the hands of the Divine. No need for any efforts on our parts. Thank you so much AB! I LOVE YOU!

      Delete