Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Thursday, December 12, 2013

BHAGAVAN ANSWERS MY QUERIES

Pic Courtesy: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net

Two things had been working on my mind over the past couple of weeks. After attending the 3-chamber process at Pooja’s home twice, I have been praying to Bhagavan to become a physical part of my household.

A thought struck me. I asked Bhagavan, “I treat you like Santa Claus. I keep asking and asking for things, the list is never ending. Even when You appear to me physically, it looks like I will be continuing to do that only. Is that the only relationship I have with you Bhagavan?

I did not like it at all.

Another thought followed, “I don’t feel gratitude from deep within me. While I am aware and do try hard to be grateful, it does not come naturally to me. I just say ‘thanks’ and immediately go to the next item on my list of requests.

I did not like this either.

I have been attending ‘Krishna Katha’ class conducted by Dr. Sneh Desai over the past two days. It’s a four-day class and I had missed the first day as I had not been aware of it. But of course, Bhagavan knows where to send me and when.

Sneh Desai had the answer to my questions, without my asking him, of course. He played Bhagavan’s messenger.

Dr. Desai said:

What is prayer? You stand before God and go on asking and asking and asking, like a beggar. Is that what prayer is?

The Divine knows what you require and He has already given it all to you. All you have to do is offer your gratitude.

Well said! But how to cultivate this attitude of gratitude? He had an answer for that as well.

We as people are not negative or positive. It is our attitudes. That’s because we focus on a string of incidences that affects our attitude. Create a diary where you make a note of every single thing that you can offer thanks to the Divine at the end of every day. What will happen over a period of time is that your focus will shift to all those good things that happen to you and your attitude changes to positive.

Maintaining a diary is a message I had been receiving since 2-3 weeks from my Antaryaamin. But I was just too lazy to follow it.

But when Sneh Desai said that Gratitude is the only form of prayer & the only way to cultivate the attitude is to maintain a diary, it finally sunk into me. Bhagavan finally got the message through to me and I already started writing my gratitude diary since last night.

Thank you Dr. Desai!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE BHAGAVAN AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THE SUPREME TEACHER! I LOVE YOU!


5 comments:

  1. Yeah Nilima. My mind has never been this silent before now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Maa'm. . .you said it right, positivity and negativity lies in attitude. Heading towards the second post straightaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this and i will also follow of my antaryamin too....

    ReplyDelete