Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Friday, October 4, 2013

GOLDEN BALL DARSHAN

When I spoke to Pooja last Saturday, she had mentioned that she would be beginning a new process in her home – Bhagawat Shaakshaatkaar process.

It was my birthday on Monday and I was keen to participate in the process on that day. Luckily for me, Pooja immediately agreed to conduct the process for me on September 30, 2013.

When she took me through the contemplation, I closed my eyes and had a vision of the Golden Ball hovering near the Srimurti. The vision lasted for a minute or so and went away. After that, I had no other experience during the process.

I prayed to Amma Bhagavan thus, “You created me on this same date 52 years ago. That was at 6.30 pm. Please recreate Sundari without the ‘self’ today at 6.30 pm, Amma Bhagavan. And please give me your Physical Darshan.”

Bhagavan immediately agreed that He would do that.

In the evening, I asked Bhagavan about it. Grinning, He told me, “I have already come out of the Srimurti”.

When I shared this with Pooja, she immediately said that we would sing a few bhajans and Amma Bhagavan would definitely give darshan.

While she sat down to sing, I just could not sit back on my chair. I felt compelled to get up and dance. I automatically closed my eyes and once again saw the Golden Ball hovering near the Srimurti.

It appeared to move from the Srimurti towards me. It went back and forth for a few times and suddenly went into my heart chakra. My mind is extremely active and keeps questioning everything that happens. I immediately wondered, ‘how come the heart and not the Sahasrahara?’

The Golden Ball immediately moved to my forehead and then my Sahasrahara. Then it went down to the Manipura, Swadishtana & Mooladhara. I could see it moving everywhere. It then moved to my throat and finally settled back in my heart.

That’s when Pooja sang out, ‘Aavo, mere dil mein baso Amma’. I was stunned to see Amma climbing to sit on a seat that was suddenly there in my heart. She adjusted her sari and settled down. I went on seeing this in wonder while Bhagavan was standing beside her, smiling.

I was sitting at this time as I was a bit tired with the dancing. Suddenly, I saw Amma get up, raise her arm and dance. How could I sit watching that? I also got up and danced with her. And Bhagavan joined us. Then suddenly, both Amma & Bhagavan were sitting on a swing (jhula) within my heart that had become golden in colour. They swung on the jhula, back and forth, back and forth.

I am supremely grateful to Amma & Bhagavan for being a part of my life, 24/7.

I LOVE YOU AMMA BHAGAVAN!



2 comments: